Corrosion of wellbore hardware is a major, frequent and global issue. Hundreds of thousands of elder wells shall be treated by corrosion problems because of their age, oftenly existing of corrosive contents of produced fluids (CO2, H2S, etc.), particularly within high temperature and pressure, existing chemicals, etc. Responsible managing well integrity issues, operators know that reliable, up-to-date and exact information is more than essential for early identification, accurate diagnosis and evaluation of the effectiveness of remedial actions. Zerlux OptEye Downhole Cameras can reliably provide a unique-clear view for the operators about every time status of the downhole corrosion at wellbore.
- (of tubing and other wellbore assembly elements)
- (of dropped and accidentally lost downhole tools)
- (of inflow into the well)
- (of safety and regulatory/gaslift valves in the nipples or tubing-pockets)
- (barite and other chemical scaling in the borehole during oil production)
- (due to isolation and fitting problems, or faulty seals)