Proper, safety and reliable operation of any kind of downhole valves are essential, especially downhole safety valves. Although valves are manufactured according to high quality standards, but valve failures are a very common observed and urgently repair-needed problem. The most trustable and convincing method to check the actual condition of valves is the visual inspection. Zerlux OptEye Downhole Cameras provide unique-clear visual information to the operators about the status and operativity of downhole valves.
- (of tubing and other wellbore assembly elements)
- (of dropped and accidentally lost downhole tools)
- (of inflow into the well)
- (of safety and regulatory/gaslift valves in the nipples or tubing-pockets)
- (barite and other chemical scaling in the borehole during oil production)
- (due to isolation and fitting problems, or faulty seals)